I am Randy Brodehl, a Republican conservative that knows the values of Montana, and understands the limitations that government has as established by the Constitution of Montana and the Constitution of the United States of America. I support those values and limitations, and as your state representative for House District 7, I will do so at all times. My decisions and votes are decided based on:
- Is this legislation Constitutional?
- Is this reducing in any way, the responsibility of individuals to make good decisions?
- Will this legislation interfere with an individual’s freedom to make good decisions?
- Is this legislation fiscally responsible?
- Can Montanans afford this legislation?
As a republican candidate, my goals, within the constitutional parameters, are to provide:
- Smaller State Government
- Consolidate agencies and boards
- Streamline regulatory processes
- Tax Relief
- Eliminate business and equipment tax
- Reduce business regulations and fees
- Personal and Property Rights Protection
- Decrease state involvement in family, schools, and property use
- Move property regulations to local control
I believe that the citizens of Montana should have a frugal and shrewd government which allows its citizens to manage their own lives and businesses with little or no interference; while protecting its citizens from undue hardships. These rights were the intent of our founding fathers and each of us must do all we can to protect these rights. If you believe that Montana still belongs to the people, then stand with me as I work in the legislature!